Syawal 1434 H

assalamualaikum!
firstly, I want to wish all of the muslims out there Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
please forgive me for all of my harsh words and wrongdoings.
I'm not a perfect person, I commit mistakes and sometimes not even realising them.
there are some people who I know I owe them apologies but I can't bring myself to fake all smiles and asked for forgiveness without really mean it.
so... that is my reason for not sending any of you any text, whatsapp, tweet or post it to your wall. I'm just not that kind of person.
Insha'Allah one day, I will finally have the guts to approach you who I did wrong to and that day doesn't have to be hari raya.
till then, I will keep my distance because especially for someone who used to mean so much to me.
it hurts me too, to feel the other way around.
may Allah grant us peace in the heart and finally show the better plan He had for us all along. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
enjoy your Raya and stay safe!
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts