the perks of being a wallflower



assalamualaikum
I know it's a bit late but I finally watched it.
I'm not a fan of slow movie but it kinda drowned me in.
there was nothing special movie but it connected well with me.
I'm not saying I'm crazy and seeing things, urm maybe some times lol but you get what I mean.

the thing is, last night I realized I changed.
I know everyone changed but that is one part of me that I want to keep.
my passion for novels. love novels. sounds lame?
good stories keeps me going and believe there is happy ending.
and we need that, I need that since I'm a bit unlucky with that thing called love

after I watched this movie.
it kinda make me realize neither do I hate love nor romance.
it's just that I need a good one.
that man who will look at me and see how imperfectly beautiful I am.
we accept the love we think we deserve.
since my judgement in men is horrible, I shall try to keep being positive and have faith.
have faith, fake it till you make it.
Allah know what best for me, you and you.
till then, goodnight and assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts