last week

assalamualaikum :-)
how's everyone feeling?
a week of Ramadhan is almost up.
honestly, I'm not feeling the Ramadhan mood yet maybe because I'm still on period.
but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I pray this year Ramadhan is a turning point for everyone to be a better servant of Allah :-)
this is last week updates!



finally watched Despicable Me 2!



thank you for ditching McD for my house!



Secantik Yasmin cewah!


\

managed to perform first night of Solat Tarawikh at the surau :-)



while everyone was enjoying our first iftar of this year of Ramadhan



more reasons to improve ourselves



had a mini heart attack when Dedek almost ran into the sidewalk and 3 other cars



this is a menswear. a male jumpsuit. and I consider to buy one since I don't have a boyfriend who'll lend me one.



made this! hewhewhew



finally found this!



look what I did to the picture N sent to me :-)
so that was it. I've been staying at home a lot and only went out to fetch my aunt and siblings only.
I'm watching Kisah Cinta currently, I'll write again later.
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts