what I was up to last week

assalamualaikum.
finally I have all the time in the world to update my blog.
I'm done with my examinations! alhamdulillah I did better than I expected for most of my papers.
what's done can't be change so we shall wait and see :-)
so let's get down with business.


I was tucking myself to bed when I received this



what I wore for luncheon out with Naz and Fiza



ngumpan suroh orang gemok!!



I think he bought something already for me but I don't know what



she was down with fever but she still can strike poses. lol!






he was bored. can you tell?



what was on my study table



had this after a brain wrecking exam and all was well :-)



wished bapak happy father's day :-*



bought a new lip balm. seriously apa beza kaler tok? apa?? dah lah sik nampak =.='



adorable photo of my cousins.



what I've been up to today.
oh I can't wait! guess who caught the flower bouquet? of course lah yours truly
:-p
till the next entry. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts