misunderstanding

a conversation of me and N on last Thursday...

N: currently jalan-jalan cari makan
Me: you alone?
N: mommy drive with my aunt. wanna join?
Me: I'm still UNIMAS
N: oh well~
Me: -.-


N: had your dinner already kah?
Me: nope. waiting for my roommate. she's making mac & cheese.
N: instant?
Me: obviously lah..
N: mintak sikit.
Me: if you want it come and get it na na na na na na
N: LOL!!
Me: you wait in front of my house gate. I'll give you some.
N: brb.. I want to pack sikit gik..
Me: okay.
....................................................................................................

N: nearly done. susun semua atas katil tunggu my mom check. Mek sik beli luggage, semua hand carry.
Me: why your mom have to check your stuff first? takut lupak lobip kah? lol!
N: hahahahahaha kurang asam lu. nya takut mek overweight.
Me: owh..
N: my aunt kirim salam.
Me: why does your aunt knows me? what did you told your aunt. mesti tak anok kamek nak??
N: yalah. I told her Yasmin bujat
Me: bongok! you're giving them a bad impression on me and I haven't met them yet T.T
N: sekdalah ngek! le familia thought you're my girlfriend bah so everyone is sending their regard to you
Me: -.-


I don't think he set the fact straight yet to his family =.='

Comments

  1. Me: Hi Amy! What's your name?
    You: You can call me Kasehan. DUhhh!!!

    aie apakah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts