days I've been through

assalamualaikum.
want to know what I've been up to lately?



hanging out with these people



took pictures to be submitted for Prettychase contest



it's been ages since the last time I dress up to go out.
bawal: unbranded, blouse: h&m, dress: thepoplook, bag: charles & keith, shoes: vincci



sent my brother off to Germany



entered a class I didn't signed up for and got to know 2 cute junior :-$



sleepover with gendot



Mother's Day celebration :-)


I want to say Happy Mother's Day to dearest mama, mak aka nenek and my aunt!
I didn't wish them face to face because someone said it's haram. I didn't even wish Fain because of that.
oh, a birthday shout out to little brother who is still in Germany.
yesterday, it was his birthday along with Mother's Day. we'll celebrate your birthday once you get back.
you had your fun, now it's time for you to hit the books. you're having your PMR this year dude.
okay, I shall stop before I start to nag. so have a great Monday everyone. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts