serba-salah

assalamualaikum.
I'm about to rant a lot and spreading negative vibe all over this post so if you don't feel like reading it just click on the X button on the top right.

I CAN DO CHORES.
the only thing I'm not capable of doing is cooking.
if you guys ever been to my house, you'll agree it's pretty much clean and kemas all of the time but it takes a lot of works.
things to do around the house everyday are washing clothes, sidai all the clean clothes, clean the kitchen, sapu and mop the floor every now and then.

I can wash clothes and sidai them BUT my nenek is a bit how Sarawakian says, sik harap.
whatsoever I washed will be washed for the second time by her..
so what's the point of washing them at the first place?
so I helped her by picking up all the dry clothes and fold them.
keeping them? that depends, these people have so many clothes in their closet that most of the time there are no space for new folded clothes.
BUT when my aunt saw the folded clothes have not been keep yet, the nag begins on how I can't even settle such an easy task.

I can clean the kitchen but most of the days my nenek woke up way early than me.
so by the time I woke up, the kitchen is cleaned already.
these few days I have been waking up early too but I need to send my siblings to school.

a few days being the only person who's available in the house and can drive taught me this.
house chores are easy but it can be really tiring when you have to terkejar sana and sini at the same time.
when I'm home for semester break, I do the driving and my nenek do the house chores.
I'm fine with vice versa too but my nenek prefer to stay home than driving.
BUT my aunt always taught driving is easy and I should help more around the house.
CURRENTLY I'M SERIOUSLY WISHING THAT ALLAH WOULD GIVE HER THE COURAGE TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD SPEND HOURS OF DRIVING MANUAL CAR IN THE JAM AND HAS TO DO THIS AT LEAST 5 TIMES A DAY. AMIN.
so that she will stop telling me off. period.

because I'm busy terkejar sana and sini for other people, rasanya my clothes dekat rumah sewa semua dah berkuap kali sebab sik terambik.
I'm planning to take my stuffs tomorrow but it seems like my aunt has to work and so does my mom and not to mention my brother who has a band practice.
I'm not an idiot you know, I know I CAN go take my stuffs tapi I'm afraid while I was busy packing di rumah sewa my phone will ring non-stop because each and everyone need me to fetch them.
if I don't fetch them kelak ada suara sumbang said I sik tauk erti gago juak dengan hal dirikpun dalam keadaan tok..
if I go in the evening then ada juak suara sumbang will say I sik tauk erti gago hal dirikpun macam sekda hari lain dapat pergi and had to miss my cousin's birthday party.

I told all of these to my mom and she told my dad and my dad told my nenek and my aunt.
great. just great. now everyone is giving a cold shoulder including my sister because everyone think I complain too much for someone who contribute so little.
bapak, I don't need you to told them off.
I just need you to get back to Kuching asap.

sekianlah drama basi saya setiap kali cuti semester.
dear future husband, cepatlah lamar I and take me away from here.
pasya eksen tek drama lom habis.
alu hubungan sik direstui pasya mak mentua bejaek pasya adik-beradik ipar sik berkenan alu laki ku have a second thoughts alu alu alu..
haish! nauzubillah mintak jaoh. amin.

Comments

Popular Posts