random

assalamualaikum.
I don't know what these things are doing in my laptop.
so shall we raid my laptop?



I won this tapi belum dipakai-ien deh..


I snapped this because I WANTED TO HUG THAT THING tapi sekda orang tolong ambik gambar but the thought of mintak tolong orang did crossed my mind tapi malewwww


if you don't love my every flaw, then you mustn't love me at all


the contrast of feelings.


meet, my imaginary boyfriend.

I've forgot how this feel already.


everyone needs a love like this.


how I act all the time mehmehmeh


so 2013, the year I didn't made any resolutions because I'm not really expecting anything.
hoping yes expecting no.


yang mana satukah anda?


I was once dream to be an architect


zaman obsesi. I don't care the fact he's almost 30 years old.


awwww enough said.


do your part people.
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts