raya part 2

assalamualaikum :-)
I've been meaning to update ze blog.
but the wifi connection is *sigh* enough said?

oh oh oh! I ordered a pair shoes from Cotton On.
there was a free shipping offer to... I don't care anywhere else but so does to Malaysia.
currently I'm waiting for the parcels. It should be here the latest on Thursday. yiipppiiiieeeee!


how's my Raya so far?
as usual, first Raya worked as full time bibik.
then at night I managed to escape and went visiting to Fatin's and Aisyah's houses. Yok said I had toned down a bit. Kurus gitew.
and I still received duit raya from ze familia and even abang Adi :-s

and guess what?
I succeed in putting my eyeliner on perfectly!
well almost. for a 20 years old lady, I sucked at putting on make up.
andddd wait for it... I cut cut cut my hair short short short. just like her.. sort of.


I've been everywhere in flats this Raya. no request seeing me in heels this Raya.
plus my height + heels = boys repellent. I'm too tall for most guys. so dear girlfriends, you guys could take pictures with moi without feeling insecure.

so I guess that's it for today.
I hope its not too late, I want to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts