heartbroken part 4

assalamualaikum
I'm calmer now but a becoming a bit weird
I even fold clothes now just to distract myself

and remember I wrote about getting thin?
I suddenly felt like weighting myself and guess what?
I did lost some WEIGHT not FAT but that will do I guess.
before Ramadhan, I was 56 kg. on early days of Ramadhan I was 54 kg.
and now I'm 51 kg. I guess the crying really did help? maybe its true I'm berat air. hehe!
I found this doa but its too long so I shorten it to be relevant. I'll start adding this to my sujud. Insya'Allah.

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang


Ya Allah..
Ya Tuhanku yang Maha Mengasihani...
Seandainya telah Engkau jadikan dia tercipta buatku...
Kurniakanlah kebahagiaan kepada kami...
Jodohkanlah kami...


Tetapi Ya Allah...
Seandainya ditakdiran dia bukan milikku...
Luputkan dia daripada ingatanku...
Peliharalah aku dari kekecewaan...


Ya Allah ya Tuhanku yang Maha Mengerti...
Ya Allah yang tercinta...
Berikanlah aku kekuatan...
Agarku sentiasa tenang...
Jadikan aku redha dengan qada dan qadar-Mu...
Sesungguhnya Engkau lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik untukku...


Amin... amin... Ya Rabbal 'aalamin.

I didn't request for another partner
because I'm not in my best condition to love someone else.
not till I'm sure he's not meant to be with me and I should stop hoping and waiting.
now I need to heal myself. and only HIM can help me with it.

to my friends, thank you for being there.
I'm not responding because talking about it makes me cry more.
that's the reason I didn't reply to your texts and tweets.
I know I look and sound horrible but I'll get better. I always does kan?
looking forward iftar-ing with you guys and Ernie, kmk nak nganta kad raya p sik tauk address ktk.. hehe! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts