semester break part 5

assalamualaikum
I'm a happy fat kid
I just had my iftar hewhewhew

so the pre-transcript was released today
I passed two subjects and failed the other two
I didn't had my hope so high so I was redha I guess

talked to my dad about it
and even asked grace about her faculty
grace did great! I mean a really an excellent job
compare to when she was still in the same faculty with mine

what's confirm is, I will definitely change my faculty
what hasn't is, which one of the courses I'll be taking
is it going to be finance, economics or business administration.
grace told me there's even accountancy going to be offer next semester

my dad said I should pursue accountancy
it was actually what I even wanted at the first place
but going through a lot of failure really made me scared of making more wrong choices

the actual result is going to be released on 30th of july,
so until then I have quite a time to think this thing through
so I decided to do solat istikharah. ask The Almighty directly
even if worst thing will happen, it is what suppose to happen kan?





Ertinya:

“Ya Allah, aku memohon petunjuk memilih yang baik dalam pengetahuanMu, aku mohon ditakdirkan yang baik dengan kudratMu, aku mengharapkan kurniaMu yang besar. Engkau Maha Kuasa dan aku adalah hambaMu yang dhaif. Engkau Maha Tahu dan aku adalah hambaMu yang jahil. Engkau Maha Mengetahui semua yang ghaib dan yang tersembunyi.

Ya Allah, jika hal ini (***) dalam pengetahuanMu adalah baik bagiku, baik pada agamaku, baik pada kehidupanku sekarang dan masa datang, takdirkanlah dan mudahkanlah bagiku kemudian berilah aku berkah daripadanya.

Tetapi jika dalam ilmuMu hal ini (***) akan membawa bencana bagiku dan bagi agamaku, membawa akibat dalam kehidupanku baik yang sekarang ataupun pada masa akan datang, jauhkanlah ia daripadaku dan jauhkanlah aku daripadanya. Semoga Engkau takdirkan aku pada yang baik, sesungguhnya Engkau Maha Kuasa atas setiap sesuatu.”

Comments

Popular Posts