semester break part 10

assamualaikum
I want to selamat menyambut ramadhan al-mubarak kepada semua umat Islam
I cleaned my nails from all the polish and I think I'll make it for tonight's tarawikh!


so this is going to be my routine during ramadhan:
1. start the day with a glass of water
2. then drink a glass of honey drink
3. sahur
4. perform subuh first before I continue with my sleep ( I'm quite certain that I'll go back to sleep )
5. perform zohor in time
6. take a 20 minutes nap
7. perform asar in time
8. break my fast with water and dates
9. perform maghrib at home first before heading to surau
10. perform isyak and tarawikh at surau
11. perform istikharah once the clock tick past 12 am

I'll try to improvise my routine to be more beneficial as days go by.
so stay tuned! I sound excited don't I? I am thattttttttttttttttttt excited
what will I do during the extra free times? Most probably I'll be watching Running Man
or read the new book I just bought yesterday, The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular Posts