fashion inspiration for le boyfriend

assalamualaikum!
I went through fashiolista.

and inspired to do this post :-)
everything are from urban outfitters

smart casual under E150


check shirt E35


chino E40


trainers E55


casual under E100


tee E30


black jeans E55


canvas espadrilles E5


and this is something I would like to him wearing


sweater E45


shorts E40


canvas shoes E20


but then again.
le boyfriend is more laid back so...
let's browse through topman zara and btw the E stands for Euro


alternatives


t-shirt rm29.90
I adore guys who can rock long sleeve.
blame zac efron! he really rocked it in high school musical 1


t-shirt rm49.90
I don't know what's with me and superheros :-s


sandal rm199.90
I love the stitches!


bag rm159.90
for him to keep his raincoat

Comments

Popular Posts