Selamat Hari Raya


salam readers :-)
currently in this house there are my grandma, 2 uncles, 4 aunties, 10 cousins.
tomorrow there are going to be my grandma, my parents plus 3 of us, pak dan, mak ana, mak cat and 5 of their kids.
let alone them there are 8 of them.
plus my ngah, cik jang, cik ida and 2 of their kids, mok leong, mok suzy and 2 of their kids, udak pek, udak dyana and 2 of their kid.
last but not least usu leng.
can you imagine how packed this house is going to be?

my grandma and aunties are currently cooking in the kitchen.
the smells of good food makes me hungry.
i spare my time to wish muslims out there Happy Eid ul-Fitr or how malaysian say it, Selamat Hari Raya.
Forgive me for all my wrongdoings consciously or not..
Have a bless eid people :-)
may we meet again in the next ramadhan, insyaAllah.

Comments

Popular Posts