Malaysia's Next Top Female Blogger 2011


1) Tell us about your blog in 70 words or less.

Hi! I've started this blog years ago. I found blogging is fascinating. I always try to update my blog as frequently as I could. I write about everything, my life, my feelings and people around me. The readers of my blog are mostly my friends and surprisingly other blogger who wouldn't mind sparing their time to read my thoughts.

2) What is your personal style?

My personal style is simple and comfortable. I love bright colours. I remember asking Aisyah to buy me tee when she was in KL for the holiday. She said she had quite a hard time buying them because she don't think they are bright enough.

3) A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits:

my favourite pashmina and bag paired up with the most comfy top and pants ever :-)

4) Are you the next Malaysia’s Top Female Blogger 2011? Why?

I am the next Malaysia's Top Female Blogger 2011 because I'm a Malaysian and a blogger. I was kidding but that's the truth, no? I am because I'm not fake in any way. What you read is what I am. I don't blog to gain popularity. I blog because I love writing as much as I love reading. That was a lie. I love reading more.

5) I love to read ‘Life with Sandra…..’ because?

One word, inspiring. I admire his creativity. It's something which not everyone have. Some people just born with it.

Comments

  1. Dear Amy Roslan,

    Thank you so much for joining this!;-)
    Good luck!;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts