im still 18

salam :-)
this is week im the man of the house again.

yesterday, my aunt called and told me that a relative passed away.
he's my nenek saudara who lived in Niah.
Nek Ngah Taib, Al-Fatihah.
so my nenek and aunt went to Niah by bus last night with some family members.
my dad and the uncles will be going there tonight.

so last night i slept at my own house.
this morning my dad sent my lil sis and mom.
while me and my lil bro off to kampong the minute i woke up.

it was almost lunchtime so i tot i supposed to cook something.
then it hit me that my mom brought the rice cooker home last night.
so Daneil and i went to buy meals at Satok.
Jammed man.. dah lah police are everywhere.

i went to SCR Express because its near and lengang.
when i walked in, all eyes were on me.
i text Habib and told him that.
Habib said its because i look mummy-ish.
i look like 26 yo and Daneil's mom
nice one sayang =.='

i just got back from sending Daneil to school.
and i havent perform Zohor yet..
so tata people.
have a relaxing weekends because i know i wont.
i have to send and fetch my mom and Daneil tomorrow.
my mom have to work and Daneil got band thingy.
im lucky my sister got no tuition class tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts