Tagged by Hanum

1. Who was your last text from?
Habib The Boyfriend.

02. Where was your default picture taken?
For my blog, in my room when I was in KML.

03. Your relationship status?
Im in a relationship.

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yupe.

05. What is your current mood?
Bored.

06. How many siblings do you have?
Two. One younger sister and one younger brother.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
My sister is Melissa and my brother is Daneil.

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Anywhere which is fun.

09. Have a crazy side?
I do but only appear at certain times.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
When i was a kid.. I almost drown twice.

11. Something you do a lot?
Surfing the net.

12. Angry at anyone?
Currently no.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
This sounds weird but if i know other people like the same person. I automatically will back off.

14. When was the last time you cried?
Having a fight with the boyfriend

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Myself :-p

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
I usually hope that i fall asleep quickly.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom..

18. What is your favorite song?
we might as well be strangers - keane

19. What are you doing right now?
Updating my blog.

20. Who do you trust right now?
Everyone who havent break my trust.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Padini

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Yes..

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Ezzah :-)

24. Describe your life in one word?
Average with some up and down.

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Rizq who is bugging me right now

26. What should you be doing right now?
Whatever i want to

27. What are you listening to?
Mostly pop

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My aunt.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My sister. We do that a lot.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Quiet than usual.

31. What is your natural hair color?
Black.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Hafeez and Zikri :-D

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
this is sensitive. so i'll pass.

34. What do you hear?
Hagemaru playing on tv =.='

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
No.

37. Do you have a best friend?
Yupe.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
HAHAHAHAHA yupe.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Sometimes.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
No. I need a proper changing room.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Alhamdulillah

42. Are you currently jealous?
Not really

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
None.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Watching tv i guess.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yupe. Badly wounded.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I guess so.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nope.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Diarrhea :-/

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1 something. i was texting.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yupe.

Comments

Popular Posts