price tags

salam :-)
my mom just came back from Kl few days ago.
she bought me some scarf.
there were cream and black.
i told her i want the black one only.
its so adorable with beads.
my brother told me i look like a kid.
so i told him im still young not like him acting way matured than his age.
bak kata orang tua.. tuwija!



i went to the mart with my aunt and little cousins last few nights.
my uncle insisted me to drive his truck.
i dont know the name of the car but its huge like a truck :-p
i told him no.
i had an experience with my dad's Gen-2.
irfan was anxious with my driving skill.
but i made him quiet.

yaya: ngah, mek mok beli kobek ah.
me: apa kobek?
ngah: ylh ngah x tauk apa kobek.
yaya: gulabatu bah..
irfan: kobek bah jelir lidah.
me: =.=' nang lah..

i figured out what kobek is later at the mart.
it was the sweet with stick.
the package has a tongue sticking out..
kids language is simple.
dont u think so?



yaya was dancing and singing to price tag

she made this face when she accidentally bumped into others while dancing. lol!!

irfan told her to dance more.

Comments

Popular Posts