100

its my 100th post!
wuawuawuawuawua.
those digits remind me of casper.

moving on, tomorrow i'm going back to labuan.
i'll be in kuching again for chinese new year.
my cousin said i always go back and forth like my dad owns the plane.
what can i say.
i'm spoiled by my family.

chinese new year holiday will be the last holiday before i'm sitting for my final.
yes people! its almost the end of my life as a matriculation student.
since, i applied for usm.
i'll be attending the interview first before final examination.

its been a year.
time do fly fast.
frankly speaking, i dont think i'll miss anything about labuan. lol!!
but i definitely will miss my roommates minus aisyah.
jiran-jiran tetangga. haha!
my classmates.
friends i made there.
the lecturers.
i've been living a decent life there.
sappy~ haha! ttfn people!
i have to pack for tomorrow.
smell you laterrrrr..

Comments

Popular Posts